Buy Dogs Online
WE DO NOT BREED FOR MONEY!
We are a family of puppy lovers and love to share the love with all our clients.
We do not breed dogs for sale, rather our loving dams put forth and we can not afford the cost of taking care of more than 2 or 3 dogs so we sell them to other dog lovers at very affordable prices so we all can enjoy the cute and
loving eyes of these teacup puppies.
In order to breed teacup dogs, the breeder will pair the smallest litters to make the smallest dogs possible. Usually, due to birth defects, litter dwarfs are small or have other health conditions that make them smaller and unsuitable for reproduction.
There are no specific breeds for teacup dogs, as they are not an officially recognized breed. However, we have some popular breeds available and listed on our website
TEACUP PUPPIES FOR SALE
OUR PUPPY CHARACTERISTICS
Generally a healthy breed, the teacup puppy family can be expected to live 10 to 12 years with proper care, so long as it’s kept on a good diet and has enough exercise to maintain good muscle tone.
FRIENDLY, CURIOUS, SPUNKY
The teacup puppy breeds are even-tempered house dogs that thrives on attention. In fact, they demand it! These dogs are ideal for a single-person household, as they may compete for your attention with other members of the family.
The teacup breeds are able to be happy in any housing. These breeds are suitable for city life, because no large yard is required. Most of them are not meant to be a jogging companion, but they are always willing to go for a brisk walk.
Where can i get a Teacup Puppy?
Teacup Puppies Health
Because of teacup puppies unnaturally miniature sizing, they often face a host of health issues. Their tiny tummies often are faced with tremendous digestive issues, resulting in the need to be fed small amounts, multiple times a day.
Teacup dogs’ tiny bladders mean accidents are virtually unavoidable – be prepared to purchase indoor potty matts that will be essential long past puppyhood.
Teacup dogs also often develop heart issues, respiratory problems, and seizures. They don’t live nearly as long as standard dogs. Since teacup dogs face so many health issues, taking preventive measures is essential, so you’ll be visiting the vet much more often (and paying much more) than you would with a regular dog.
It gets worse – because teacup dogs are so tiny, it’s not uncommon for them to be accidentally killed by owners. A small drop or fall can fatally injure these frail canines. Teacup dogs don’t know their tiny, so they will jump up on couches, and walk right underfoot with no warning. There are few experiences as traumatic as accidentally crushing a beloved pet.
FOR MORE INQUIRIES, FILL THE FORM BELOW AND SUBMIT
TEACUP PUPPIES FOR SALE
HOW IT WORKS
We are happy you choose to get the dog of your dream from us. This is how it normally works on our website.
- Choose the puppy you need on our navigation menu.
- Click the “GET PUPPY” button. It will take you to our contact us page where you will fill in the information of the puppy you need
- After you have filled in the required information, hit the submit button. We will get back with you as soon as possible.
- After a successful chat with you about the puppy you need, we will send you a sale agreement document. You will sign the document and also include the shipping address in the box provided.
- Send a copy of the scanned document back to us. Immediately we receive the document, we will start processing the puppy for shipping meanwhile you will be processing the payment of the puppy.
- Payments can be done either by PayPal, Zelle Pay or Cash App. We can also accept skrill.
- Immediately after the payment is verified, your puppy leaves for your address and you will receive it after 2 to 3 days maximum.
- Our company sends you the contract after purchase. Puyer’s protection is made.